Abstinence Doesn't Mean Deliverance Part 4
My Setback Was A Setup For My Comeback
Key Verse - Galatians 5:18-21
Setback is something that delays progress: something that reverses or delays the progress of somebody or something. My detour in life was the relationship that I was in that I shouldn't have been in. Messed up by the hooked up, yep that was me...oh how I thank God for the day that He rescued me!
Comeback is a return to a successful position or activity! Everything that the enemy has stolen from me...he has to give it back 7 times what it was and I am not talking about giving me back what he wants me to have! I am taking back what is mine because you know what? I got it like that! Thank You Lord!
- That means 7 times...more holiness
- That means 7 times...more purity
- That means 7 times...more righteousness
- That means 7 times...more sanctification
- That means 7 times...more consecration
That means 7 times...more 2 Chronicles 7:14, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
(1) humbling myself
(2) praying to God,
(3) confessing my sins and seek His Face
(4) asking for forgiveness
(5) turning from my wicked ways
The Results of this...
((1) God will hear from heaven ~ Psalm 3:4, I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
(2) God will forgive me ~ 1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(2) God will heal me ~ Hosea 14:4, I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
- That means 7 times...more of a lifestyle change
- That means 7 times...more of 2 Corinthians 8:5, And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
In giving myself to the Lord, I can no longer do things my way, my life belongs to God,
1 Corinthians 7:17 Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches.
- That means 7 times...more of John 3:30, He must increase, but I must decrease.
- That means 7 times...more of Romans 12:1, I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
That means 7 times...more living a pure and holy life (24 hour 7 days a week), a meaningful life, by letting my light so shine before men, that they may see my good works, and glorify my Father which is in heaven, Mark 6:15 A life that is pleasing to the Lord, that will bring glory and honor to the Lord of Lord and King of Kings!
Dear God, thank You for this message, Abstinence Doesn't Mean Deliverance. Thank You for those that will read this message and apply the scriptures to their unique situations to help them overcome sexually immorality. Thank You for removing scales from blinded eyes and granting spiritual insight, revelation knowledge, spiritual wisdom and understanding of Your word, where they are on the way to where they are going which is forward and beyond in Christ Jesus.
Father I thank You for releasing Your miracle healing power, right now for everyone that visits this site, meet them where they are, take away the hurt, the pain, the shame, the embarrassment, the low-esteem, the rejection, the humiliation, the pride and loose a spirit of humility and as they humble themselves before You O God, lift them up. For those that are weak strengthen them O God, for those that are silently crying out for help, thank You for hearing their humble cry and answering them according to Your will for their lives in Jesus name, amen!
To go back to the sexual healing forum index, click on the banner