To The Chosen, The Elect, The Remnant, be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them, Joshua 1:6.
Strong is having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks: it's able to perform a specified action well and powerfully: it's possessing skills and qualities that create a likelihood of success:
The Greek word for strong is found in Strong's #47 Abbiyr pronounced (aw-beer) and it means powerful, never failing, eternal, an angel, bull, chiefest, might (one), stouthearted (brave) or strong (one), valiant. Valiant is possessing or showing courage or determination:
Abbiyr is found in Strongs #46 Abiyr pronounced (aw-beer) and it means mighty, spoken of by God, mighty one and the root for Abiyr is found in Strongs # 82 for Abar (aw-bar) which is the primary root to soar or to fly. Stay with me because where going somewhere *smile*
Soar is to fly or rise high in the air and the Hebrew word for fly is Strongs # 6524 Parach, pronounced (paw-rakh) and it means to break forth as a bud, to blossom, to spread specifically to fly (as extending the wings), to flourish, to abundantly blossom, grow, spread or spring up.
There's a couple of things are standing out to me right now, R. Keily's song, I believe I can fly.... I believe I can touch the sky.... I think about every night and day...spread my wings and fly away...I believe I can soar...I see me running through that open door...I can believe I can fly! Glory to God.
The next thing is Isaiah 54:2, Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; In verse 54:2, we have instructions on how to enlarge our tents...God said to do the following things:
(1) enlarge the place of thy tent ~ enlarge is to increase in size
(2) stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations ~ stretch is to pull or reach
(3) spare not, ~ is to have mercy for, save hold in reserve, extra not in use....as you can see the word spare has several meanings and as I typed extra...I thought about the 5 wise virgins that had extra oil for their lamps *smile* I'm also sensing that you need to take off all limitations and believe God for the possible....think out side of the box *smile*
(4) lengthen thy cords, ~ is to extend...and although lengthen is to also make longer, I'm also seeing the extension of your hands as you lift up your hands in worship....1 Timothy 2:8, I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
Pray every where ~ Paul wanted men to pray everywhere. No matter what you are going through....No matter where you are, lift up (extend) holy hands without wrath and without doubt and pray to God. Seek His face for all things (Matthew 6:33).
(5) strengthen thy stakes ~ strengthen is to make strong. Zechariah 4:6, amplified bible says, Then he said to me, This [addition of the bowl to the candlestick, causing it to yield a ceaseless supply of oil from the olive trees] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of Whom the oil is a symbol], says the Lord of hosts.
Brothers and Sisters, God has instructed you to be strong and of good courage and to enlarge your territory because of Isaiah 49:19, (amplified), For your waste and desolate places and your land [once the scene] of destruction surely now [in coming years] will be too narrow to accommodate the population, and those who once swallowed you up will be far away.
Here's where Isaiah 43:18-19 comes into view, Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Are you excited yet? You should be because that new thing is springing forth, which consists of new life, new beginnings, new mercies, new anointing, a new strength, new courage, new prayer, new praise, new worship, new tongues and new growth for the seeds that you have planted, all the seeds that have falling on good ground are breaking, springing forth in Jesus name. I encourage you to study the anatomy of a plant. *smile*
Hope Is On The Horizon
Stop Praying Like A Widow And Start Praying Like A Bride!